Reflection: I received a lot of good feedback in my last elevator pitch and I worked to improve my elevator pitch based on that feedback. I received two comments that were both positive abut my elevator pitch. The first one described how he related to the problem and possible alternative solicitous to my pitch. The second one also expressed how they related to the problem and complemented my use of statistic. I agree with both pitches and enjoyed their feedback and was surprised by what a common problem seaweed on beaches was. I think the feedback that was the most helpful was the one highlighting what I did well and which parts of my pitch resonated with them, so I could expand on those ideas and further connect with my audience.
Feedback Changes: The feedback that I received was mostly positive complementing my pitch and ideas. So my changes consisted mostly of expanding on the ideas and parts of my pitch that they liked the most. This consisted of mostly the data and statistics parts of my speech.
No comments:
Post a Comment